Working on christmas presents while listening to music is bad. It keeps giving me ideas for little drabbles and one shot side story things for the bigger story I was doing for nanowrimo, but even if I write them I can’t share them for a while because they would be spoilers.
Anonymous asked you: what is your 2nd favorite thing on the internet
IT’S BACK. MY FAVORITE VIDEO
SINGING DO WA DIDDY DIDDY DUM DITTY DO!
my favorite thing on the internet
Haaaa, Lady, Kat, Trav, Son! Loooook Singing Fiiissshhh.
[Edited: Make sure to read the full terms and agreements, and like most online course sites, do not expect this to act as a replacement for a real-life class unless any specific course you sign up for states it offers transferrable credits. Make sure you know most online-courses will not be recognized as a replacement for any part of any curriculum by credited educational institutions.]
Through Academic Earth, you can take courses in all of the fields below:
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Art & Design
- Test Preparation
- Berklee College of Music
- Carnegie Mellon
- Case Western Reserve
- Dalarna University
- Dartmouth College
- George Washington University
- Gresham College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- Lund University
- Mises Institute
- New School
- Notre Dame
- The City University of New York
- UC Berkeley
- UC Irvine
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago
- University of Houston
- University of London
- University of New South Wales
- University of North Carolina
- University of Western Sydney
- Wesleyan University
- Art & Art History
- Classics & Classical World
- Political Science, International Relations, and Law
- Urban Studies
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering [Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical]
- Environment & Natural Resources
- Psychology & Cognitive Sciences
- Public Health
- BusinessEnjoy the over-abundance of free educational resources, and never stop exploring and expanding! And if anyone knows of any other great self-education resources, let me know!
Wow! This is actually really great, and most of these classes seem to have sets of videotaped lectures for the classes!
now that is something
Here’s a hint to all my followers who may have crafty friends and family. Little things like stitch markers, pins, various little things like that are great small christmas presents that will always be appreciated.
Welp, time to buckle down into the pre-christmas crochet/knit crush. I’ll post some pictures up here, others will have to wait till after christmas since a bunch of my followers will be the recipients of the gifts. To those that get some, know they’re labours of love, and intense fiery hatred, because I’m working with a new pattern harder than I’ve tried yet! Wish me luck!
So! In Celebration of gaining 700+ followers on my personal and art blog I decided to do an art giveaway for the holidays~ :>
- You don’t have to be following me, but if you like cute stuff,video games,and anime you might like my blog. :> BUT Followers of my art blog or my personal (tsuka-hime) get to have more than one character if they win ;D
- You can reblog as many times as you like, and you can like for an extra entry. uwu
- Please no giveaway blogs cause that’s not cool yo
- You can check out my other art on this tumblr!
- Stay amazing and fly towards your dreams ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
What do you get?:
- There will 3 winners!
- First place winner gets a full body of whatever character they want! (And if you are a follower you get a 2 people full body drawing!)✪㉨✪
- Second place gets a bust of a character in a colored sketch! (and if you’re a follower you can have two busts of people aw ye) ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
- Third place gets a chibi—simple or detailed. (Followers get two fat chibs!) ʕ♡˙ᴥ˙♡ʔ
- Edit: I forgot to include I’ll draw just about anything! Canon characters,OC’s as well as nsfw stuff!
Giveaway ends Dec 19th 12:00am UTC! ;w; Good luck and Happy Holidays!
i WANT AN OTAMATONE THEYRE SO ANNOYING
I am obligated to reblog this on the grounds that it is insanely annoying and I want it.
oh my god. i cannot stop laughing
oh my god they’re really cute and i;m laughing so hard
The top comment on the YouTube video says all you need to know:
Reblogging because I almost passed out laughing at this. And because I made a friend try and kill me for linking it to her.
Guess what I’m watching! Lady, I blame you.
Ok Dr. Phil’s wife, Robin, (yes groan, but listen up) has this new app out (iPhone and Android) that’s for people in abusive relationships. It’s called Aspire News and it’s disguised as a regular news app, but when you go to the “Help” section of the app, it leads you to…